We're working for a world of more abundant leadership, through mutual prosperity - for people and planet.
Excellence in leadership coaching
In 2000 Forton created the first leadership coaching education programme accredited by the International Coaching Federation in 2002. Founded by Helen Caton Hughes PCC, Forton as a female led, inclusive organisation (70% female owned).
We saw the need for a coaching style of leadership taking into account the complex nature of organisations and the pressures placed on leaders and managers in today's volatile and challenging world.
Elements of our approach include:
- The International Coaching Federation Competency frameworks for individual and team coaching
- The global VUCA framework impacting on organisations (volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity)
- The Schroder High-performance behaviour framework for better leadership and management
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) in the workplace for individuals, teams and culture
- The need for positive employee engagement, diversity and inclusion
- Whole systems thinking
Our commitment to global standards
Our programmes are evidence-based, focused on what works and makes a difference in leadership development and coaching.
To book a no-commitment call with our Principal Coach to discuss your credentialing needs click here.